Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Airsoft Loadout

Hey everyone,
Figured I'd start off by sharing my airsoft loadout. My primary is a TSD M3 Tri-Shot Shotgun. Nothing against AEG's but nothing is more fun to me than having to run after or sneak up on your opponent with a shotgun. I enjoy having to plan my approach and angles of attack before pursuing any opponent, rather than just running and gunning with a fully automatic rifle.

I prefer to carry a light and ergonomic loadout than allows me full range of movement and keeps everything within easy reach. Shell belt with dump pouch, 10 shells, and sidearm ($40 EBB from Bass pro Shop, shoots like a champ)  around the waist, and shotgun in hands and I'm ready to go!

Here's a picture of much of that gear... Comment with your loadouts, comments, and criticisms below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment